A workshop for New Dads!
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1st
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Your wife says, “Sure! Play golf this weekend!”, but when you get home from golf she’s mad at you and you spend the rest of the day fighting.
- You tell her, “I can watch the baby, take a little time for yourself,” but she doesn’t actually take the time and then complains about not having enough time for herself.
- She wants you to help with the baby more, but tells you that you’re doing everything wrong.
- You’ve been fighting more.
- You’re communicating less.
- You’re having less sex.
- She rejects your hugs, kisses, and attempts at connection.
- You feel more stressed about work, money, and making everyone happy.
- You miss your freedom.
- You feel like you’ve lost your best friend.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
The transition to parenthood is tough, both on Mom and Dad.
Marriage & Fatherhood is a workshop that will normalize
the changes taking place in your marriage since having a baby
and teach you simple, practical tools and secrets for being a
great Dad and Husband!
Next Workshop SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1st
10AM – 11:30AM
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
TOPICS COVERED INCLUDE:
- Marital changes after a baby’s born
- Conflict Resolution
- Parenting Tips
The New Mom School
200 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660